Saturday, February 8, 2014

Photo Dump/18 month updates/Life updates

So.... in a somewhat unintentional/somewhat intentional way.... I haven't posted since Lierre's birthday post! She will be 18 months (a.k.a. a year and a half, a.k.a. 18months+1 day=closer to two years than to one?!) the Sunday after Valentine's Day (16th). Before I do a full update, here are pictures of what we have been doing since, oh, September.

Ok, so this is from July, but just go put on my computer today.

DIMPLES

Cousin fun in the driveway last summer.

Innocent baby faces

Lierre's FIRST DAY of (2 days, half days) preschool!

My heart was pretty broken that I couldn't make it. Mommy guilt.


Walking around in her first shoes (not shown--white stride rites) 


At our Pumpkin Patch

Being sad that my "baby" got so big and that they were almost out of pumpkins.



THISFACE




Tim's family came down to visit!

It is seriously not as easy with a squirmy one year old to take pictures as the year before!

Lierre was a bunny.



This is why her bunny ears are in no pictures. She HATED them.

Very first trick-or-treating house!


Hugs from grandma who came to see the bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment