Monday, May 7, 2012

25 weeks!

Tim and I spent a few lovely days in NY/CT..... but there will be more info and a few pics on that later!

We are at 25 weeks as of this past Saturday!! Not anything too thrilling except that there is about a 50% chance that if I gave birth today, my baby would survive (given, with serious medical intervention and probably long-term effects). That's pretty exciting news..... but I would prefer if Lierre kept baking away for about oh, 15 weeks or so.

Baby's size: about 13 and a half inches and about a pound and a half. If you want the veggie comparison, she's about the size of a Rutabaga. She's starting to get a little fat on her and if I could see her hair right now (if she has any), I would be able to tell what color it is.

Sleep: It is silly how hard it is for me to roll over at night. I have always been a side sleeper, and a left side sleeper at that, but for some reason I keep waking up on my back (which is what I'm supposed to be avoiding!). Go figure. Tim and I stayed at a hotel for 2 nights of our trip and it had the most glorious, squishy, perfect King sized bed. Such great sleep. But here back at home, it is a little more difficult.

Food cravings: Unfortunately many, many sweet things. And still turkey sandwiches. And at this exact moment, a Green Peace Roll from Imperial Koi (check it out next time you are there).

Symptoms I have: Nothing too crazy. Just the normal going to the bathroom every five minutes. My hips have been hurting off and on again, but I've got it under control. =]

Next Doctor's Appointment: May 16th for my Glucose test. I hear horrible things about it.... what was your experience like if you have had it? After that I will go back in about two weeks to get my Rhogam shot since my blood type and Tim's are opposites.... A negative and A positive. I think after that I will begin going every two weeks.

Movement: Pretty stinking big movements. Tim got to feel her a few times over the past few days. I think for him it is a mixture of shock, excitement, and ewww weird.

Belly Button: Still an innie, but almost a nothing it is so shallow. I don't want an outtie. :-(

What I'm looking forward to: registering for baby girl's things on Tim's next days off and getting her nursery room cleared out and cleaned up.

What I miss: I don't even like drinking really, but there have been a few times lately where it would have been so nice to have a fruity alcoholic drink or some wine with friends. Oh, and feeling decent in a bathing suit!

As soon as Tim and I ever have a second together and think about taking a picture instead of just hanging out, I will post a belly picture.... it's huge.... so just hold your horses!

No comments:

Post a Comment