Sunday, March 11, 2012

All I want to do...

is eat. And eat. And eat and eat and eat. It is swiftly becoming a problem. I just ate two plates of this mexican bake (which I haven't been able to handle since before pregnancy! I still didn't love it, but oh well) and now all I can think about is how I want a big bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I am starting to fear how much the doctor will say I have gained when I go to my next appointment! I check it here and it doesn't seem to be that drastically different---all I gotta say is, baby better be going through a huge growth spurt because I should weigh about 300 pounds.

This weekend, my mom's preschool had their consignment sale. Since we are holding off on getting a lot of stuff until we know what baby is going to be, we didn't get too much. What did we get? A riding rocking horse type toy that neighs and freaks out our dog, an infant toy, a few books, and a breast pump! If you don't want to know anything about breast pumps, skip the next few sentences.

Medela Pump In Style Advanced Backpack.

This bad boy here (minus the lunch-box looking thing), typically runs about $250-$300. How much did we pay? $40. That's right. SCORE. I had been researching some of these online, just casually, but always stopped because I would get overwhelmed by all the options and the costs. Thankfully my sister-in-law saw this while walking around with Tim and me and pointed it out. I knew I definitely needed one (so I can have a little flexibility with feeding/going places) and because we are unsure of where/when/how much I will be working when the baby comes. What a great find!!

We find out on the 21st (not the 23rd as originally planned) whether we will be having a boy or a girl. We are both getting very excited!!! I keep having dreams that it is a boy. I guess we will find out soon enough!! I keep waiting and hoping to feel the baby, but nothing yet. 

Ok, everyone, enjoy the extra hour of sunlight we will have every afternoon! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment