Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Party

Hello, hello!  It has been a busy, fantastic weekend---a lot of time spent with family, and a lot of time for catching up on sleep (thank you March thunderstorms!).  Here are a few pictures from our gender reveal party---sorry that our camera chargers are still missing so these are all from my phone. My mom took some great ones, so maybe I can steal those sometime.... 

Our kitchen, pre-party


Pink & Blue bags with popcorn!



Pretzels dipped in white-chocolate candy coating stuff and sprinkles!

Mickey or Minnie?

Dad and Knox--everyone had to wear beads for what they guessed it would be!

Eli

Ava and me on Sunday


Everyone had to grab beads when they walked in and wear them.... surprisingly, almost everyone guessed girl! It makes me wonder what kind of vibe I was giving off that everyone was right! We had the inside of the cake be pink with pink icing and we cut into it and held it up for everyone to see.... unfortunately I don't have any pictures of this (I think mom does?) and I was so busy trying to keep the cake from crumbling all over the carpet in the living room while I held it up that I don't really know how everyone reacted---mostly smiles and "yaaays!" We also had everyone guess what the first letter of her first name would begin with. My nephew Eli guessed "L" and got to wear a (cheesy) gold medal all night. What name have we chosen? Well, we are still tweaking it because there are two variations we are going with. You guys will probably find out soon, though! 

I hope everyone got to enjoy their weekends as much as we did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment