Monday, July 9, 2012

I've fallen and I can't get up!

Is it bad that one of those commercials with the people who say "I've fallen and I can't get up!" spurred me to write a blog post? I just couldn't help it. I used to make fun of them (well, haven't we all?), but lately I can empathize so much more. The last few weeks especially I feel like a turtle on my back whenever I lay down, or even sit down. Tim has had to help push/pull me up more than once. To roll over "easily" in bed, sometimes I get up completely and then get back into bed facing the other way. Wooooof. This 100+ heat has been killing me and completely zapping my energy. I can't tell if I have been extra sleepy, or lugging all this extra weight makes me want to nap and sit around so much.

Tim and I get to see Lierre on another ultrasound this Wednesday afternoon to check her weight. I think I may be the most excited ever to see her. . . I think knowing that I will see her within a month(ish) in person, face to smooshy face makes it all the more real and I hope the ultrasound tech will take her time and let me absorb her face for the last time until she is born. Please keep us in your thoughts on Wednesday that Lierre will be healthy and that everything will be on track!

Lierre has been streeeetching and pushing so hard. It can be so rough sometimes it takes my breath away. Sometimes I think I know what body part is pushing on me, but normally I don't know at all. I think, however, that I may have just felt an actual foot. Pretty sure it was a foot! How sweet.

I may or may not have started packing Lierre's diaper bag already!

The switch plate Tim specially ordered.

Today while trying to nap during the storm, Jack wedged himself between me and the back of the couch.


Can I just point out that the latest they will let me go "over" is two weeks? That means at MOST there are only 54 days until I will be holding my daughter!!! OR if she comes on her due date or before, at most there are only 40 days until she is here! 


I can't even believe it.

This weekend my brother Evan will marry his fiance Ashley! HOORAY!! I am so unbelievably excited for them and can't wait to celebrate. Then two days after that will be our one year anniversary! What!!! Also my baby shower is next Thursday! So much to be excited and thankful for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment