Saturday, July 21, 2012

So much to celebrate! Pt 1

My family has had a busy week & so much to celebrate! My brother, Evan married the love of his life, Ashley this past Saturday, July 14th. The wedding went off without a hitch and they both looked incredibly happy. They are still honeymooning in Jamaica, for which I am a liiiiiittle bit green with envy over!

Monday the 16th was Tim's and my 1 year wedding anniversary! I cannot believe that this first year is already over. There is so much I could say, but I will just say this---all those people who hate on marriage so much are crazy. No, not every day has been perfect, but this has been the best year of my life. I love Tim more every day and can't wait to see where the next years lead us.

Then this week on Thursday the 19th I had my baby shower! A HUGE thanks to everyone who helped put the shower together and all of you who came.  Tim and I were blown away by such an outpouring of love and generosity from our friends and family. Instead of talking too much, I will just include a few of my favorite pictures from these events!
With the groom on his big day!

2 days short of one year!





My nephew, Eli was one of the ring bearers (my other nephew Knox was, too).

First dance

Mother/Son dance



A side shot of "the belly" on my birthday, the 4th.





At the rehearsal dinner!


No comments:

Post a Comment