Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Our kid has got ups

So, today at what was just to be a routine girly doctor visit, I got a little surprise--they wheeled in a little mini-ultrasound machine (not nearly as fancy as the one we got the picture from) into the room and proceeded to give me a quick peek at our little one. Since this was just supposed to be a normal doctor's visit, Tim didn't come with me... as excited as I was, my heart sunk and I thought "I am so sorry, Tim." I knew how badly he would have wanted to be there.....

Anyways, I got to see our little one's hands and saw him/her move! It looked like it was trying to jump in a complete circle (think like moving around a clock kind of jump, or like a dolphin)... boy could our kiddo move! It is so strange to think I have something living inside of me, off of me, and is moving and I can't even feel it!

After all of this while waiting to chat with the doctor, (dum da dummm) Tim showed up, as a complete surprise to me!... And was told almost immediately that he needed to have his blood checked so we could figure out his blood type (just to make sure baby's blood and mine mesh). Poor guy. Working all day, trying to support me, getting his blood taken.

This is for you, Timmy. All the times I watched this in high school I always wondered if I would find someone to fit the bill, and here you were all along.  I'm so glad I get to experience life with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment