Thursday, February 23, 2012

Night time belly

As many of you read on my facebook, in the mornings I may be a little bigger, but my stomach is mostly flat-ish and just looks like I ate a little bit.... but by night time..... (Tim bullied me into taking the picture. I am really going to struggle as I see the numbers go up on the scale .... It's not fat, it's a baby. It's not fat, it's a baby)......

14 weeks and 5 days

So.... You requesters finally get your picture. I'm going to go and pretend I feel good about this picture (and not post at all that I ate a big dinner or anything at all like that to defend it. It's not fat, it's a baby!).

.....

Also, Tim sold his beloved office desk tonight. All for the sake of ze bebe. He is going to be such a great dad--I can't wait to see him in action.

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful! Can't believe you have a sweet little baby in there! I know it must be weird to see your body grow and change but you are doing it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete